Serving Massachusetts In Estate Planning And Elder Law
Creating Legal Plans Meant For You
One of the things age reveals is how unique our elder care needs are. The hallmark of quality care is how well those needs are accounted for.
Attorneys Christina Vidoli and Michael Couture are well-known for their professionalism, dedication and community-oriented legal work. You can trust them to take care of your and your loved ones’ elder law needs.
How The Right Plan Makes A Difference
Life can change in an instant. That is why you have to think ahead. By creating a plan now, either for your care or for your estate, you can ensure your wishes regarding medical care and estate administration are respected. After years of working with complicated estate needs, our team is well-equipped to help you have access to quality care by:
- Optimizing your health care options through Medicare and Medicaid planning
- Establishing asset protections so your loved one does not fall prey to financial abuse
- Developing clear end-of-life planning and medical directives
- Protecting vulnerable adults and the elderly through guardianships
- Reducing stress with a clear estate plan
At Vidoli Couture, LLP, our team draws on years of experience and a deep-seated belief that the legal process is a tool to protect those in need. As we examine your estate plan or elder law issues, we do so with compassion and resolve.
Comprehensive Elder Law Services
Vidoli Couture, LLP is the one stop for all of your elder law needs. To our elder clients as well as their adult children, we offer a wide range of services including:
- Elder And Disability Law
- Estate Planning And Asset Protection
- Special Needs Planning
- Medicaid And Public Benefit Eligibility
- Guardianship And Conservatorship
- Probate Administration
- Trustee Services
- Veteran Benefit Eligibility
- Personal Injury Settlement Planning
Benefit From Our Knowledge And Experience
Attorneys Christina Vidoli and Michael Couture offer a wealth of resources in this area of the law. If you are looking for an efficient and elegant solution to your elder law and estate planning needs, contact our office today.